sobota, 1 listopada 2014

Puritan's Pride - Vitamin C-500 Complex

Vitamin C is one of the most popular supplements being sold even at supermarkets, it is also one of the cheapest supplements available. 
Most of the available products are made of cheap and ineffective kind of ascorbic acid which is poorly used by our bodies and quickly excreted.
There are different types of vitamin C but it is a topic for another post. 

What do can we do to enhance the bio-availability and prolong the effects ?

Adding bioflavonoids will make our vitamin more effective.
Rutin slows down oxidation of vitamin C prolonging its activity.

What is the Vitamin C important for ?
        • Antioxidant properties
        • Cardiovascular health
        • Immunology system
        • Allergy
        • Detoxification
        • Wound healing
        • Complexion condition
        • Bone health
        • Gum diseases
        • Iron absorption

The product I tried recently was a simple vitamin C Complex from Puritan's Pride.
I have chosen this product because it contains Citrus Bioflavonoids which most of the products lack of or have meaningless amounts.

The size of caplets is alright, and thanks to the coating are easy to swallow.
I took this product to maintain health gums, teeth and to relief allergy symptoms.
I can tell taking vitamin C with bioflavonoids is a good way to deal with mild allergy symptoms.
It is also helpful with little cuts.

I can recommend this product to its quality and pureness without redundant artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.

It is not the product I will choose the next time though. 
Therefore that I aim at different sorts of vitamin C like Pure-Way C or Ester-C.
It was just one time try because I did not have much of choice when I was buying this.
It was a good choice but as I said above I will look for something else.

Ingredients:





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz