środa, 31 grudnia 2014

Nature's Way - Niacin 100 mg (Vitamin B3)

Niacin is necessary for normal break-down of fats and fatty acids and also releasing energy from carbohydrates.
Nicotinic Acid also works as a vasodilator.

There are couple of Niacin forms which are Nicotinic acid, Niacinamide and Inositol hexanicotinate and this product contains the Nicotinic acid.

Other forms work differently and may lack effects and benefits of each forms.
I chose this supplement because my multivitamin contains only Niacinamide so I wasn't sure if my body will obtain all the benefits just from one form.

Nicotinic acid may and mostly do cause hot flush effect which results in a hot, tingling sensation accompanied by a red flushing of the skin. This reaction is harmless and might be just annoying for some people, you can avoid this effect or decrease its strength by drinking a whole glass of water.
Also after some time our body gets used to it and flush will become weaker.

I like the effect of hot flush because it makes me feel that it works and does something.

Niacin is used to decrease cholesterol levels and in psychiatry for mental issues.
Also I take Nicotinic Acid because I don't want my body to use tryptophan to make niacin, this is one of the reasons how niacin affects our mood.

Do not exceed 500 mg per day because it may be toxic to the liver in higher doses, also people suffering from Hyperuricemia or Gout should consult taking Niacin with a certified healthcare practitioner.

This supplement contains pure nicotinic acid with very little other ingredients which you can see in the picture below.

Nature's Way, Niacin, 100 mg, 100 Capsules costs about $3.46 which is very affordable price for a really good product.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz